ISUN Guides serve as your virtual insight into our skincare collections, highlighting hero products within each skincare category to further help you make the best decision for your skin and holistic wellbeing.
With the arrival of the spring equinox, we witness the phenomenon of nature's rebirth. The world is starting to awaken, offering us new opportunities for growth and rejuvenation. As we welcome this season of renewal, we can begin to consider how we can integrate the natural rhythms of spring into our wellness practices, lifestyle and skincare rituals.
Your ISUN Springtime Collection
We are delighted to introduce “Emerald”
Our new body serum is a beautiful formulation that features Superoxide dismutase, Co2 pomegranate extracts and seabuckthorn berry. These high-impact ingredients synergistically blend to protect your skin from daily oxidative stress while promoting a firm, youthful-looking complexion. Soothing herbs of olive leaf and licorice root gently calm irritation, while nourishing ingredients like squalane, sunflower oil and hyaluronic acid leave your skin plumped, revived and luminescent.
Infused with wild Kakadu plum, delicate pearl powder and silica crystals from the ocean floor, our luxuriant exfoliant softly buffs away impurities, hones skin texture and deeply hydrates to reveal a refined incandescence.
This light facial serum is an uplifting elixir that combines the power of vitamin C, wild Kakadu plum and Indian punarnava root. Suitable for all skin types, Radiant Light accelerates cell regeneration, promotes an evened skin tone and a visibly brighter appearance.
Our pearl powder-infused facial mask treatment blends algae gel, vitamin-rich wild Kakadu plum and organic essential oils to promote cellular rejuvenation, stimulate collagen production and enhance the skin's natural glow.
Antioxidant Sun Butter
Non-nano zinc oxide fuses with antioxidants and powerful fruit oils to provide effective protection against environmental stressors. Our sun butter envelopes the skin, enriched with shea, mango and aloe vera butter to lock in moisture and deeply hydrate.
Spring can serve as a time to honor the natural pace of the season, plant new seeds of intention and embrace the beauty of the present moment. This transition can manifest energetically as the earth’s vibrations amplify. By connecting with these cycles and energies, we can tap into a deeper sense of grounding, balance and harmony. We can attune to these frequencies by:
- practicing breath-work. This allows us to acknowledge the flow of our inhales and exhales, serving as a reminder that we too hold the ability to let go of the old and make way for the new.
- engaging with crystals. Citrine is associated with abundance and prosperity, Green Aventurine activates the heart chakra and instills balance, and clear quartz amplifies and enhances energy, magnifying our intentions and opening doors to new opportunities.
- embracing the therapeutic benefits of essential oils. ‘Celestial’ is our Aromablend choice for the season. The soothing essence of neroli and angelic seed work together to boost serotonin levels, while rose and ruby grapefruit help to dispel weighted emotions and nurture a sense of wellbeing and positivity.
During this awakening, we are reminded of our inherent bond with the natural world. This is a time for reflection and transformation. By turning inward, we can encourage tranquillity and balance, which will help us navigate these shifts with grace and ease.
Drinking water can be a powerful way to support our body’s detoxification processes. By keeping ourselves well hydrated, we rouse the lymphatic system, which cleanses and purifies us from within. This brings a sense of clarity, vitality and lightness, boosting our immune system and promoting healthy digestion. Water is also a symbol of fluidity and renewal, which will further allow us to tap into this energy and nourish our body, mind and soul during this season of growth.
When we consume foods that are in season, we are aligning our bodies with the changing cycles of nature and fostering a greater sense of connection to the land. It also supports the sustainable practices of local farmers.
For spring season, consider incorporating foods that are cleansing. For this post, we are honing in on mineral-rich, leafy greens:
- Arugula (also known as ‘rocket’) is a wonderful source of vitamin A which supports healthy skin and immune function. It is also high in vitamin C which may support collagen production and improve skin elasticity.
- Dandelion greens provide ample amounts of minerals, vitamin C and iron, and are known for their detoxifying properties that support healthy liver function.
- Mustard greens contain high levels of vitamins A, C and K, as well as calcium and iron. They are also high in antioxidants that can help protect the skin from damage and support overall health and wellness.
- Spinach is enriched vitamin A that may help to regulate skin cell development, and iron which is essential for healthy blood circulation. It also contains beta-carotene and lutein which can help to protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals.
- Swiss chard is a good source of vitamins A, C and K, as well as magnesium and potassium. It is also high in antioxidants that can help protect against inflammation and oxidative stress.
As we transition into the spring season, practicing mindful movement can enable us to connect with the energy of regeneration that permeates the world around us. Intentional movement may include:
- Walking. As we immerse ourselves in the sensory experience of nature, we align to the frequencies of the earth, deepening our sense of grounding. As well as promoting circulation and lymphatic flow, walking barefoot reduces stress, balances the nervous system and increases mineral intake through negative charged electrons that transfer from the ground directly to the body.
- Yoga. A gentle flow of movement invites us to let go of any tension and emotions that no longer serve us. As we stretch and strengthen our bodies, we welcome a sense of harmony to flow through us this season, leaving us feeling centered and at peace.
- Tai Chi. This graceful and meditative practice allows us to slow down, and find stillness within. Through Tai Chi we can release stagnant energy and welcome in renewed, blossoming energy.
By taking this holistic approach to self-care and lifestyle wellness, we can tap into the innate wisdom of our bodies and cultivate a sense of harmony that extends far beyond the surface. Through nourishing skincare, intentional movement, and purposeful living, we can embrace our inner radiance and pay it forward through love and light throughout the spring season.